There are many reasons to take a more focussed and conscious approach to your health and fitness. Here are just a few.
* Your Mood Will Be Better
* Exercise helps you beat heart disease and other conditions
* You'll have more energy
* It'll improve your love life
* You'll be able to get to (and maintain) a healthier weight
* You'll sleep better
* Your focus will improve
* It will help you with sports you play or compete in
* Reduces the risk of injury, and helps with recovery and rehabilitation
* It's fun (and hard work at times)
One of the best things about living in Edinburgh is the sheer choice available for keeping fit and staying strong. I don't want to try and replicate Yellow Pages (lol) by giving the names of every single personal trainer in Edinburgh or all of the gyms but I think it could be useful to list a few so you can begin the process of finding the right one for you.
Please read my previous post where I give some advice based on my experience of finding a trainer.
EDINBURGH PERSONAL TRAINERS
19 North Bridge
Tel: 07411 478587
Chris Richards Personal Training
EH1 1SDPhone:07708 553425
35-37 North West Circus Place
Phone:0131 2226 4217
Luke Bremner Fitness Ltd
3b Jamaica Street
Tel:0131 516 2063
Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre
EH6 6JJTel:0845 477 0005puregym.com
Edinburgh Leisure (gyms across the city)
3 Cultins Road
EH11 4DFPhone:0131 458 2100
Tel: 0131 221 8000
Hi, my name is Brian Whittaker. I've lived in Edinburgh since 2011 and I love keeping fit.